Choas Killers PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a clan for runescape called the Choas KIllers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanker guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tanker guide Empty
PostSubject: Tanker guide   Tanker guide EmptyJuly 3rd 2009, 22:21

Hey this is my Tanker Guide, oh and if you want to add Leder bb who is my tanker, you can for questions.

All you have to do is read the ranger guide to get your range up then just get your defense up to as high as you can go. I would train defense while ranging. Just a idea.

Once you have your defense up to at least 70, train your attack to 70 and your strength to 70 also. To see were to train read the Initaite Pure Guide.

There is also one thing you have to do is get your slayer up to 55, so you can use broad bolts.

Also you have to get your mage up but you don't have to if you don't want to

Once you have at least 85 range, you can PvP know. That's if you want to. So you should go out with Full black d'hide but wear a Rune full helm, and then have a amulet of def. Then have a Granite Shield, and a Rune C'bow. Then have about 200 broad bolts with you and a weapon spec, i use dragon bolts but only like 3 or 4. Once you have that on, you should have a teleport, just in case you are about to die, and have a range potion and have a super defense. For food you can either bring sharks or monks, i bring monks just because there cheaper. So once you have all that then you can go PvP.

Just remember, if you get rushed don't panic either teleport, or just run into a bank. And also i would stay in varrock when you PvP just because you don't really see a lot of tankers so it will be easier.
Back to top Go down
https://choaskillers.board-directory.net

Tanker guide
Page 1 of 1